What are the Key Features of the Home Paternity test?


Results for our test are clear, simple and straightforward. We have made our results as user-friendly as possible so you don’t need to spend time trying to figure things out. It is either you are the father or you are not the father and our results will spell this out.

Our sample collection kit was also designed with your needs in mind. Anybody can collect samples with our home kit. All you need to do is rub the swabs you find in your kit inside the mouth for one minute and them allow them to dry. Once dry, they are ready for testing. It is really as easy as one, two, three. The price for the Home Paternity Test is €169 – there are NO EXTRA FEES.


Results of our paternity will leave no stone unturned – there are no shades of grey. If the tested man is the biological father, our results will show a probability of paternity of 99.99% or higher. If the tested man is not the biological father, your results will show a probability of 0%.

We can also carry out a paternity test without the sample of the mother.


We have carried out hundreds of thousands of DNA tests and we understand well the stress waiting for the results can create. We have hence tightened our turnaround times to the shortest time frames possible. Your DNA test results will be ready and sent to you via email in 3 to 5 working days from receipt of samples at the laboratory

Note: We can only guarantee standard result turnaround time when testing takes place solely using oral swab samples. Using a forensic sample for your test may lead to an increase in turnaround time.

We do not offer express testing if you choose to send a forensic sample. We can offer express testing only if you use mouth swabs.


Accreditation is not something to skimp over – an accreditation is a certificate of competence from an external auditing body. At EasyDNA we can confirm that since our inception in 2006 we have only provided DNA testing through highly accredited laboratories. These laboratories meet all the stringent criteria and requirements that are required to give our clients 100% peace of mind.


You can also make your own kit. While we encourage clients to use out home sample collection kit, it is clear that in some instances clients will not be able to use our kit. Typical scenarios include being in a hurry or in a remote location, meaning that waiting for the delivery of our kit by post is not an option. You can actually create your own kit HERE should the need arise, making it possible to instantly collect your samples the instant you need to do so.

Why not consult a genetic counsellor about your results?

Our genetic counsellor is ideal if you have any concerns about your DNA test results. They can understand and interpret all aspects of your results, helping you understand any technical language you do not know, answer all your questions or simply explain the results to you. Once you have ordered the service, our genetic counsellor will get in touch with you to organize the date and time of the actual call. The session discussing your results will take place via Skype. Genetic counselling is available at an additional fee.


Difference between a home test and a legal test
Why are our tests so cheap?
Why test the mother in a paternity test?

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, and serve targeted advertisements. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them by clicking "Cookie Settings." If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.